AMENITIES INCLUDED WITH YOUR STAY
FROM PRIVATE BALCONY VIEWS to keep you inspired, entertainment options and a locally inspired honor bar that will keep the party going, our rooms come fully equipped to meet all your comfort needs:
- Streaming Service via TVs for in-room Entertainment
- Wi-Fi (Secure, High-Speed)
- 55" flat-screen HD TVs
- Pillow-top mattresses and triple-sheet, 300-thread count linens
- Hypoallergenic pillows and linens (just ask us!)
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Venice Beach-inspired honor bar by Whole Foods
- Complimentary Bottled Water
- Microwave available on request
- Electric Kettles available upon request
- BYRD California-Eco Collection bathroom amenities
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
And for a limited time we will be offering use of our private guest rooms as private offices.
For use from 7am-7pm daily, you will have a secure room, with a private desk, balcony, unlimited high speed wi-fi and of course, a private restroom at your disposal. We are offering our Suites at our standard rates - essentially a complimentary upgrade and self-parking. Rates exclude housekeeping; however housekeeping can be coordinated upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your healthy office/work-space.
For any and all critical needs right now, you can have a private office isolation with NO LONG TERM COMMITMENT. Available to you by the day, week or month.
Byrd Hairdo Products
Hotel Erwin welcomes you to the flock. BYRD Hairdo Products is the go-to source for professional surfers around the world — and we know you'll dig them, too. Developed by dapper SoCal surfers, inspired by a lifestyle in the salt and surf, and bottled in California using solar energy, BYRD's custom formulas enlist oceanic ingredients to purify, refresh, and hydrate your daily routine. Every shower features custom wall mounts, stocked with full-size Purifying Shampoo, Lightweight Conditioner and Hydrating Bodywash, saving over 70,000 mini bottles from our environment yearly.