Your Amenities in Venice Beach
FROM PRIVATE BALCONY VIEWS to keep you inspired, entertainment options and a locally inspired honor bar that will keep the party going, our rooms come fully equipped to meet all your comfort needs:
- Pillow-top mattresses and triple-sheet, 300-thread count linens
- Hypoallergenic pillows and linens (just ask us!)
- 55" flat-screen HD TVs
- Free, full-coverage, high-speed Wi-Fi
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Work desk with ergonomic chair
- In-room coffee and tea service
- Venice Beach-inspired honor bar
- Microwave available on request
- Electric Kettles available upon request
- Featuring BYRD eco bathroom amenities – California made, surf-culture, quality bath collection
Hotel Erwin includes the following amenities to guest at a facility fee of $25 PER NIGHT:
- Seasonal welcome cocktail at check-in
- Access to hotel's beach cruiser bicycles
- Access to flagship Venice Beach Gold's Gym
- Beach Towels, Paddle Tennis Equipment, Volleyballs, Basketballs, sunscreen and sunglasses upon request
- No cover charge for High Rooftop Lounge
Whether you’re staying buff, or just working off some of last night’s dessert, the gym is the place to be. Be sure to ask for your day pass to Gold's Gym upon arrival.
See Venice Beach as it was meant to be seen, at cruising speed on a custom Solé bike. Let the Venice breeze guide you, as you explore a neighborhood that offers some of the best people watching on two wheels.
Hotel Erwin and Whole Foods Market® have partnered to provide you with the best quality snacks, including some local favorites. Each item has been handpicked and carefully selected to reflect the unique tastes of Venice Beach offering Vegan and gluten free items. Seasonally rotating items, each time you visit us there will be something new and delicious to try! Looking for more options? Order online at delivery.wfm.com and get groceries delivered to your room.
Hotel Erwin welcomes you to the flock. BYRD Hairdo Products is the go-to source for professional surfers around the world — and we know you'll dig them, too. Developed by dapper SoCal surfers, inspired by a lifestyle in the salt and surf, and bottled in California using solar energy, BYRD's custom formulas enlist oceanic ingredients to purify, refresh, and hydrate your daily routine. Every shower features custom wall mounts, stocked with full-size Purifying Shampoo, Lightweight Conditioner and Hydrating Bodywash, saving over 70,000 mini bottles from our environment yearly.
Catch a ride to all the Venice hotspots like Abbot Kinney or Rose Ave with CIRCUIT. Wave down one of their complimentary electric shuttles at the Venice sign, or text (323) 435-5000 to request a ride, and explore Venice like a local.