We are thrilled to be able to welcome our guests back with open doors & arms!
We haven't closed our doors since 1975 and have had to make some changes along the way... however we have stayed true to what we are known for... and that's our humble, authentic, Venice Beach hospitality. In the spirit of our commitment to care we have introduced meticulous protocols ans standards to support he safety of our guests and associates.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for our guests, associates, vendor-partners, and the local community. We encourage you to please follow all posted suggestions while visiting Hotel Erwin. The information below summarizes some of the changes you can expect when you arrive and throughout your stay at the hotel. We thank you for helping to keep one another healthy.
Your Safety is Important To Us
Due to the recent pandemic affecting THE WORLD we have heightened our sensitivity and awareness towards hygiene and cleanliness of our Hotel. We are following directions put forth by our local and national government in order to best identify and prevent any potential risk.
In addition to our existing, daily cleaning regimen and standards, we have established additional hygiene standards throughout the hotel. Our cleaning chemicals are approved by the EPA/ WHO as disinfectants, and we have increased the frequency of our daily cleaning schedules. Some examples of these increased cleaning efforts include:
- Hand-sanitizing devices are available throughout the lobby level of the hotel for our guests and patrons
- Messaging and reminders to 'Share the Love, Keep the 6ft Distance'
- More frequent sanitizing of public area tables, chairs, and surface areas such as the Front Desk and elevator buttons
- All guest hallway corridors including handrails and door handles are frequently sanitized
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection is done regularly in public areas and hotel team working areas
- Similar sanitizers are available for our hotel team members in their workstations
- Enhanced training and protocols are in place for hotel team members in case of reported Coronavirus symptoms in the hotel
- Additional availability of face masks, body temperature thermometers and biohazard emergency equipment on site
Kindly find the adjustments in our hotel services:
Event Spaces and access to GOLD's GYM remain closed until further notice, due to government restrictions.
We do have light snacks and refreshments available in our mini-bars. High Rooftop, Venice Way Pizza are open with reduced hours. Erwin's General will debut soon.
- Bikes & Paddle Tennis gear are available for guests. Paddle Tennis Courts, Bike Path, Beaches are OPEN!
We truly apologize if any reduction in our services causes you inconvenience or difficulty, and we remain dedicated to our commitment to providing a safe environment during your visit.We continue with 24-hour security, trained in first aid and emergency preparedness should a situation arise. We ask your cooperation at check-in to provide your full address and contact information should an incident occur in which we would need to notify you in the future.
Please respect the social distancing measures and face coverings while in all public areas of the hotel, including when heading up to the roof, as recommended by the WHO and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Thank you... we are excited to be back... just want to keep it safe.
We are proud to have earned the following safety seal to demonstrate our commitment and dedication to providing a "clean + safe" stay at Hotel Erwin.