PLAN FOR YOUR 4TH OF JULY AT HIGH
GET YOUR STAR SPANGLED JAM ON...
- DRINK SPECIALS
- BOTTLE SERVICE
- DJ SPINNING
- RAD VIBE
RESERVATIONS FROM 4PM -12 PM
OPEN @ 12 NOON
POP-UP BARBER SHOP THIS WEEKEND
CUTS, BEER, PIZZA... ON THE PATIO
***this weekend only ***
Pop By for a Trim with Trippy!
Get your fresh look for the beach or before heading up to High.
DRY CUTS | COME CLEAN
Friday, Saturday, Sunday 9am - 5pm
$10 PINT + A SLICE from Erwin's General and Venice Way Pizza 12 noon - 4pm
Erwin's General - HOURS: 8am - 4pm
Venice Way Pizza - HOURS: 12noon - 8pm
Venice Beach for Kids & Teens
Because the big people sometimes bring the little people... we love this guide that LA Tourism has put together for kids in Venice Beach! Explore some of the ideas below!
Not mentioned but also notable:
- Safe Boogie Boarding waves with Lifeguards on the beach between Stands 18 & 19 - Rent your gear from Jay's on Windward Circle
- Every Sunday Night you can rent bikes or go out and watch the Electric Light Parade - kids bikes available from Jay's. (see above)
- Enjoy the farmers market with a beach breeze, Friday mornings at the corner of Venice Blvd. & Venice Way
- Explore the canals - safe and fun to see the 'historic Venice canals' always ducks, fish, and bridges to explore and climb
- Hama Sushi is across the street and owner-owned by grandma Esther, and is family operated
- Eat piles of pasta and garlic knots while Mom and Dad pour themselves glasses of Chianti on C & O Trattoria's famous honor system
Venice Beach from the Heart
SURF, SAND AND STREET ART — Your local guide and inspiration in the sun. Just steps outside Hotel Erwin is the Pacific Ocean, and one of the most unique places on Earth to experience eclectic and cutting-edge creativity. Immerse yourself, and get inspired. From the boardwalk to Abbot Kinney, you can walk, skip, hop, bike, or skate to our favorite local hotspots. A wonderfully weird time in the sun is waiting for you. Photo by @venicepaparazzi art on Venice Beach by @ponywave
Venice Beach & Santa Monica
Come here, visit everywhere.