OUR COMMITMENT TO
OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
We haven't closed our doors since 1975 and have had to make some changes along the way... however we have stayed true to what we are known for... and that's our humble, authentic, Venice Beach hospitality. In the spirit of our commitment to care we have introduced meticulous protocols ans standards to support he safety of our guests and associates.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures - for our guests, associates, vendor-partners, and the local community. We encourage you to please follow all posted suggestions while visiting Hotel Erwin. The information below summarizes some of the changes you can expect when you arrive and throughout your stay at the hotel. We thank you for helping to keep one another healthy.
ENHANCED CLEANING STANDARDS
We have established enhanced cleaning standards throughout the hotel. Our cleaning chemicals are approved by the EPA/ WHO as disinfectants, and we have increased the frequency of our daily cleaning schedules. Some examples of these increased cleaning efforts include:
- Face Coverings Required in ALL public areas and back of house
- Hand-sanitizing devices are available throughout the lobby level of the hotel for our guests and patrons
- Messaging and reminders to 'Share the Love, Keep the 6ft Distance'
- More frequent sanitizing of public area tables, chairs, and surface areas such as the Front Desk and elevator buttons
- All guest hallway corridors including handrails and door handles are frequently sanitized
- Temperature Checks and Well-being checks required of all staff, pre-shift
- Face Coverings, Face Shields, Gloves are required
- Restaurant Teams are implementing new precautionary measures in every aspect of food preparation, set-up, and service
- Nightly deep cleaning and disinfection is done regularly in public areas and hotel team working areas
- Similar sanitizers are available for our hotel team members in their workstations and back of house areas
- Enhanced training and protocols are in place for hotel team members in case of reported Coronavirus symptoms in the hotel
- Event Spaces and access to GOLD's GYM remain closed until further notice, due to government restrictions
- Valet Parking services for the hotel and High Rooftop Lounge are not available. Limited, secured, and covered overnight self-parking is available for $42/night for hotel guests on a first-come basis. Adjacent paid parking lots and street parking may be available as an alternative.
- Regular scheduled Housekeeping service is suspended; services and additional linens can be coordinated upon request.
- Mini Bars have been removed from all guestrooms. Coffee Makers for Tea & Coffee Service remain.
- Soft Goods, Decor Items and any reading materials have been removed from all guestrooms.
- High Rooftop Lounge is open Wednesday - Sunday. Capacity Reduced; Face Coverings Required; 1.5 Hour seating times; No Bar Service; Walk-ins welcome, reservations suggested; Social Distancing enforced. Check hours and book on @RESY.
- Venice Way Pizza is open, hours reduced Thursday - Sunday 12 noon - 8pm; DELIVERY & TAKE-OUT only.
- Erwin's General Marketplace open weekends 8-4pm, based on hotel occupancy.
- Room Service / Delivery is not currently available. Take-out from High Rooftop Lounge, Venice Way Pizza and Erwin's General available during operating hours.
- Bikes & Paddle Tennis gear are available for guests. Paddle Tennis Courts, Bike Path, Beaches are OPEN!
We truly apologize if any reduction in our services causes you inconvenience or difficulty, and we remain dedicated to our commitment to providing a safe environment during your visit. We continue with 24-hour security, trained in first aid and emergency preparedness should a situation arise. We ask your cooperation at check-in to provide your full address and contact information should an incident occur in which we would need to notify you in the future.
For additional updates the city of Los Angeles, please click here
Please respect the social distancing measures and face coverings while in all public areas of the hotel, including when heading up to the roof, as recommended by the WHO and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Thank you... while we are thrilled to be open ... we just want to keep everyone safe.
We are proud to have earned the following safety seal to demonstrate our commitment and dedication to providing a "clean + safe" stay at Hotel Erwin.