SAFETY & REQUIREMENTS
Here's How We Roll
These are unchartered times and we appreciate everyone’s patience and understanding as we navigate as responsibly as we can. Together, we can continue to have amazing experiences while staying healthy and safe.
So, while you can still expect the same HIGH standards, hustle and welcoming service, we’re also taking a number of extra steps to do our best to keep everyone healthy. We will continue to do our best to ensure your days and evenings are focused on sipping beverages, having a light bite and enjoying this SoCal Summer Fresh Ocean Air.
Some of this is expected, but here’s the scoop:
- Reduced total allotted number of guests and increased space between tables to facilitate physical distancing. We will ENCOURAGE, but cannot ENFORCE social distancing
- Food Purchase must accompany alcohol purchase
- Face Coverings are required upon arrival & while in all common areas - guests will exempt from wearing while dining or if exempted under local health authority guidelines
- Remote ordering from tables is available via QR Code technology
- Hand Sanitizer and sanitizing stations are readily available and accessible in all public areas
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of high-contact areas (elevators, railings, restrooms, tables, bars etc.) using ECO-LAB-approved products specifically guarding against COVID-19. Lean More About Our Standards HERE
- Requiring daily pre-shift health check of all staff; staff are required to wear face coverings while on the job
- While our capacity is currently minimized, please anticipate slightly longer elevator waits
- We encourage all to behave and respect our limited lobby space and elevator usage - personnel will be on site to support